Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blog 7

Well to start the thing that went well in my essay was writing it. At first i was real nervous about writing it all up you know thinking would it be hard to get across would it be enough. Basically all the emotions you feel about any paper. But once i started going and thinking about my story it went very well. Well after handing it in and having my one on one with Our professor I actually am very proud of what i wrote. I know that i have to add some more reflective pieces in the essay. Also after doing what Professor Chandler said as thinking as a segmented essay as a a movie and every segment is like writing a movie scene, i know how i am going to revise my essaye and turn it into a really good one.
In my next essay I am goin to try to be more refelctive using the techniques that i have dicussed with our Professor Chandler. I definetly am going to use the italicized ( i murdered that word) technique that she told me about. So i am actually very excited to get started on my next essay. I was at first nervous because i had no clue what my next essay was going to be about, and hopw would i be able to top my first essay. But after talking to it out with our professor and thinking about it, i think im going to try to focus on my family or my mother, if i have, i'll just telll a bunch of different family stories that involve my mother and her side of the family and reflect on that.
But definetly in my next essay i am going to try to be a little less detailed and a little more reflective. Also im going some new techniques. Now that i think about it i dont have a clue how i am going to write it. Im just going to do what i did last time, sit n my laptop watch my rooma mate argue about NCAA, put my head phones on, out my itunes on shuffle and start typing and see where it takes me. So basically my next essay may just be a huge free write lol, who knows.

No comments: