Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blog well who knows the real number, reflections on the comments

Well for the majority of the comments were all saying go fro the 4th essay ebing on football and i wasnt going to do it but as of 11-24-08 my football career is going to be over. Ill never pad up and play again unless im just fooling around at a park or somthing. So i think im going to write about the meaning of football in my life and how it has affected me and the development of my life. My coachs always told me throughty my years tyhat the game of football is very simialr to the game of life... To truly underdstand that you have to be a player, but i really didnt start top understand this untill the realization of my final week hit me that monday in class next week i am no longer a football player, it is now i used to be i am a former player...so i think im going to go to my old high school field, then to the fields where i played pick up games the im gunna go sit on my college field. No only am i dont iwth with football but i have been an athlete my whole life from august to about january i alwyas had a busy schedule and now i dont , so yeah the real world is going to set in......

No comments: