Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blog 15

Well when i think of important places heres the list i come to think about.
1. My Beach
2. The Beach front
3. Spyhouse
4. Sandy Hook Bridge
5. The Scenic Route
6. High School Football Field.
Each one of these places has its own very special meaning to me. The top of my list is my beach, yes i call it my beach cause i go at night when no one is ever around and its just me and the water. i walk and close my eyes on that beach i feel like im just cruising along while the outside world is speeding past me. This place is very meaning full because its where i had my first kiss. I know pretty sad but it is i remember that night and it always makes me laugh. We were laying the sand argueing over the stars and then she put her head on my chest and looked at me, and i swear the moonlight hit her eyes like ive never seen before and she leaned in and we kissed, and i remember i layed there having no idea what the hell i was doing. this beach has so much feelinng to me its not even funny when things go wrong in my life i always find myself there staring at the water just letting go. This is the same place that my third essay is going to be aboubt. I always was searching for a phrase that describes how that place makes me feel and i finally found it in a book " The Perks Of Being A Wallflower" the character bryan is talking about hwo he feels when he heard a song and i feel the same way when im on my beach with my eyes close. "At that moment I felt infinite" Its hard to explain what that means but i wihs everyone has a place where they can feel that. The best part is every time i make my way back to my beach i always get this feeling and its always more powerful then the last time. First kiss, love, sorrow, pain, sadness, anger, hopelessness, happiness, and freedom is what the ebach has done for me. I dont care where i go or how far i am away i will always make a trip to my beach. i think im going to go there now so on that note..................

No comments: